Friday, July 06, 2007

Drywall dreck

Yesterday the drywall guy was a no-show. He was even a no-call.

Today he called at 7:30 to say he'd pick up the other guy (who is the guy he blamed the crappy drywall job on last week) at 10-ish and be by at 10:30 or 11.

At 11:43, the other guy calls and says he's leaving the beach right now and will be over soon.

He got here around 12:45.

He painted the bathroom (no, you can't dismantle my broom to use the pole for your roller, thanks for asking) then asked, "Is there anything else we can do or is this good?" Translation: are you going to keep asking me to fix this crap or are we done?

I said, "We'll take pictures once it's dry and email them to the landlord, and then he'll say."

The kicker? This guy blames the other guy for the crappy drywall job. Personally, I think you both suck because you both walked away from it looking like crap. And I'm thinking about posting the pictures somewhere to prove it, if they'll let me. So there.

On his way out, he asked if there was any other work we needed done. No! No! This crap has been going on since freaking May and I wouldn't ask you guys to do it if you were the only people on earth. I could have started my own drywall business by now.

No comments: