Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Post 400

In honor of Post 400, we're introducing Baby 2.0. That's right; I'm pregnant. I think most people have heard, but this is the official blog announcement.

A laundry list of answers:
  • The due date has gone from being "definitely before Christmas" to "hopefully before Christmas." It should be this year.
  • I'm fine. I've been sicker and achier than the last time, but I'm into the second trimester now so that's improving.
  • So far, everything looks fine with the baby.
  • We haven't discussed Baby 2.0 with A yet, since time seems to go forever for the almost-three set. We'll probably discuss it after his birthday, once he could feel the baby kick.
  • We're not planning on finding out the gender before birth this time either.
  • We're going to try for a VBAC instead of a C-peat, since the recovery time last time was oh-so-sucktastic.
  • I'm probably showing but my relative pudding-ness makes me just pudgy. As with the last time, my breasts grew first and their size de-emphasizes my belly.
  • It's not twins. I've had two ultrasounds and it's not twins.
And I think that's it for potential questions, the polite ones which will get answered, anyway. I've got some older unpublished posts that I'll publish now that Baby 2.0 is public, but there you go. Happy post 400.

1 comment:

Lana Bump said...

Woohoo! Congrats on 400. And on 2.0 as well. Can't wait. :)