Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Bellisimo piccolino!

We are home and currently suffering from sleeplessness. This is what happens when you go across nine time zones.

Everything was fabulous; Italians love, love, love babies and they loved, loved, loved A. I felt like royalty: crowds parted, people cooed and waved, people on buses hopped up like they'd been stuck with pins to give me and A a seat, guards ushered us to private elevators and seats in every museum we went to.

I've gone from thinking you must be crazy to take a baby to Italy to thinking you absolutely must take a baby to Italy to experience Italy at its best. Trip report will follow once I've downloaded pictures; my 4 gig card was insufficient and we had to buy another gig for Rome.

2 comments:

Jack and Lexi's Mom said...

Glad your home safe and had fun. When you went to Russia you told me if any shot went down to watch CNN. I kept a close watch on CNN while you were gone.

Miss Kim said...

Thank you! See, I'm moderately concerned because when I went to Russia, there was a coup a week after I got home. I'm hoping I left Italy in better shape.