Sunday, November 05, 2006

Wow, long time, no update

Random notes here before I fill out my absentee ballot and vote. I took a quiz to tell me what kind of accent I have and yes, I am from the Northeast.

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Northeast

Judging by how you talk you are probably from north Jersey, New York City, Connecticut or Rhode Island. Chances are, if you are from New York City (and not those other places) people would probably be able to tell if they actually heard you speak.

Philadelphia
The Inland North
The Midland
Boston


We had no trick or treaters for Halloween. We had a boy in a cute tiger costume but it was too hot for him to wear all evening. I may still take him for professional pictures in his costume for his three month picture.

Master A is at 15 pounds and change at the last weigh-in (Friday), not bad for three months. He is huge. Huge! I'm glad we finally got the crib set up. He likes it a lot more than the basinette, probably because we don't have a bumper on it so he can see out of the crib easily. The mobile is interesting to him, as are the various toys we've got in the crib for him to look at. He's getting more self-amusing, which is good.

We had our Bradley class reunion Friday night. It was fun to see everyone and all the babies. I don't think any of them were as cute as our own, but I've been told he's extraordinarily beautiful. Oh, and I'm biased. Mistah A slept through the group baby pictures, probably so as not to blind the other parents with his gorgeous blue eyes (still no sign of changing, btw). He's so sweet that way.

Chocolate fountains are not good potluck food, just in case anyone wants my opinion.