Thursday, June 19, 2008

Grumbel growl grumble

Well, I was hoping to have time to write a nice happy upbeat post about our fabulous trip to CO, but since the boy has croup and put a sippy cup top down the sink, lost the Robin Hood DVD somewhere, and partially destroyed an unread magazine, I'm working on getting my blood pressure down. All this happened while I was discovering that Netflix is doing away with Profiles, that is, the ability to keep one queue for the guy who likes obscure anime and sci-fi stinkers and one for me. So now I have to figure out what alternatives there are to Netflix, so I'm already cranky. Boys with croup are also cranky.

Okay. Deep breaths. Deep breaths. More later when I am not so cranky.

2 comments:

Jack and Lexi's Mom said...

This, too, shall pass. I'm sorry about the croup though. It does suck!

Miss Kim said...

Oh, yes indeedy it does. Happily, we were able to get him in the same day we got home (not bad when your flight lands at 4PM) and the steroids really seem to be helping. He's just so tired and cranky right now.