Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Niles loves L Part 2

L had a hard time getting to sleep tonight. He was cranky and beside himself; I think he's got teething pain and I know he's got ear infection pain. Normally he goes to the crib, goes to sleep, voila.

Tonight, even when I got him asleep in my arms, he would wake when put in the crib. Sleep, transfer, cry. Sleep, transfer, cry. Sleep, transfer, cry, scream.

At this point, Niles jumped into the crib, and I was too preoccupied by the screaming (ear-splitting, shrieking) baby to do my normal scoot-scoot-scoot noise at him.

Sleep, transfer. Niles leaps out just as I am putting L down--because he is stretched out exactly where L sleeps. Exactly. And L stays asleep.

I don't want to sound like the crazy cat lady, but I think Niles was warming up the crib for L.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If anyone knows about the benefits of preheating, it would be Niles.