Monday, August 28, 2006

Stupid Freaking Morons

You know all the hubbub that went on with my pregnancy disability claim previously blogged? I go to the clinic, then the birth center, then the clinic again.

The clinic never filed my paperwork.

I call the state to confirm that there's no claim for me in and the state says, "Well, a doctor does have to sign the form and no nurse-practioner can." Now I'm trying to get someone at the clinic while to figure out whether or not I they submitted the form (and who signed it) or whether it's just malingering in my file.

The best part is that I was tipped off to this situation by the HR person from work who wants to talk to me instead of writing things down in an email like I asked her to because "there's lots of details." I called her back and asked her to write down all the details in an email. Grumble grumble.