Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Dental December

Niles got his teeth cleaned last week and did well. Jake got his teeth cleaned Monday and had to have a couple teeth out, which makes us officially horrible kitty parents. Our bad cat dental care karma bit me in the ass when I broke a tooth while Jake was under the knife. It also just could be the generations of toothless and snaggle-toothed in my ancestry catching up with me--I'm doing great to still have my teeth. So now I've got a temporary crown (my first one) and our dental bills for December have climbed into the four-digit numbers.

Mistah A is ferociously biting his hands and our knuckles, but no teeth yet. I'm hoping we'll still get time for a family portrait before he cuts his first tooth but that may not happen. We're on a growth spurt officially again, eating every two to three hours or more often, which is cutting into our sleep and our holiday preparations like you wouldn't believe.

No comments: