Friday, March 05, 2010

And we're back...

A has the imprint of someone's jaws on his thigh, upper and lower, but thankfully the skin wasn't broken. He is beside himself, crying at the drop of a hat, so he stayed home today.

They got a nap at the same time, which is good, but my plans for Target, pumping milk, and making it to a reading tonight are all shot to hell. Even if I had a wet nurse, the only thing I'd be good for tonight is scowling and twitching.

This is when it's not fun to be the mommy. Oh, to have my kids farmed out to some day care/babysitting situation where I can say, "Gosh, can't you take them? Thanks." But then someone else would be raising them, right?

2 comments:

Jack and Lexi's Mom said...

If I weren't all the way across the country I would take them for a day and let you get it all done!

Miss Kim said...

And I would let you. Although I think L is on a growth spurt since he's eating a lot longer and lot more often. This could be why I feel I've gotten nothing done recently.