Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekend insomnia break

A's really not been sleeping well. He ends up in bed with us and then I can't sleep next to the two snoring boychiks. So off I go around the house like a ghost in the night to find someplace else to sleep, which is difficult.

It's very tiring.

I don't know why he's sleeping so poorly. He's still got teeth coming in; he's also keen on the walking right now and the books say (stupid books) that kids wake a lot when they're working on new things.

What did we do this weekend? We bought new sleepers because his old ones looked like sausage casings. I realized how out of practice I am at buying baby clothes because I didn't check the fiber content on the sleepers. I realized when we got home that three of them were polyester. So back we drove to the outlets to exchange them for cotton ones. Now he has three sleepers in the same penguin pattern and two with the same dog appliqué, but that's okay. I was just happy to find footed zipper sleepers for him in the 18 month size.

No comments: