Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Don't know where he picked it up...

...but A shakes hands now. We didn't teach him. I was someplace I can't remember now where we were all shaking hands and A held out his hand to the person we were greeting. I wish I could remember where we were when he did that.

He did it again today at the doctor's office. It's so strange what he picks up.

His latest favorite things: watching airplanes and helicopters. He hears a plane and holds a finger up to the sky. If he's near a window, he peeks his head out.

We have a "Little Golden Book" but A is not impressed with it. He is impressed with the picture of the Pokey Little Puppy on the back cover, so we'll have to get one of those.

4 comments:

Lana Bump said...

I loved the pokey little puppy! I think I still have it!

Jack and Lexi's Mom said...

My favorite, and both the kids love it too, is "Monster at the End of This Book Starring Lovable Furry Grover".

Miss Kim said...

I love that one! I had completely forgotten it. Yep, I see a stack of books in A's future--and more tottering stacks of books around our house.

Julie said...

"He is impressed with the picture of the Pokey Little Puppy on the back cover, so we'll have to get one of those."

SO GLAD you're finally taking my advice and getting a puppy! ;)

(oh, and I like the Grover book too!)