Thursday, November 05, 2009

H1N1 Updates

A is scheduled for his shot next Thursday, so keep your fingers crossed that he actually gets it.

I am on a wait list for a shot at my doctor's office, and am apparently ranked pretty high up there on the list. All the free clinics in San Diego are offering the nasal spray, which I can't have. My OB is not offering the shots; if I'd gone to an OB clinic instead of a doctor in private practice, I probably would have had one by now (but then I wouldn't have Dr. Wonderful, so there you go). My doctor's nurse said they expected to have supplies by the end of the month.

C is on a wait list at his PCP for his shot.

I'm actually mostly better, with an actual voice and a limited cough. I'm still on my inhaler; I'm still hitting the inhaler every four hours, which is the minimum amount of time between hits. I'm a little fatigued but still feeling much better.

No comments: