Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hump Day

Good grief it's Thursday, isn't it? When Project Runway isn't on, it just messes up my sense of the week. My sense of the week has only recently been rejuvenate by Mistah C's return to the corporate world.

Mistah C is off to the dentist. Young master A is sleeping after waking us up at 5AM (well, waking me up at probably 4AM to eat for a long time then waking up Daddy at 5AM for a change and a load of laundry caused by pee leakage). I can read mail and blog in peace with a darling Jakey-cat purring in my lap.

The week's been good so far, although last night at 5:30 Master A got cranky and wouldn't calm down. Offered him a bite, he wasn't hungry. Changed him, he was dry. Tried to burp him, wasn't having it. No amount of cuddling and jiggling was helping. When Mistah C came home, I had young master A in the bouncy seat on vibrate with my finger in his mouth. This was still only keeping him moderately happy.

So far, we're at two days in PJ and one day successfully dressed. Let's see if I can't get successfully dressed again today.