Thursday, January 04, 2007

Baby push-ups

Master A is doing push-ups now, with all his weight on his toes and palms. He's not quite got enough strength for forward momentum yet, so he gets frustrated and yells. At some point, he'll figure out he has knees, right? I'm not sure how to show him that he has knees, but I'm sure he'll figure it out. He's figured out how to creep around pulling his weight with his arms, and I certainly didn't show him that.

We've got a full day of errands planned so I can avoid cleaning the office. Cleaning will have to happen tomorrow when my car goes back to the shop, because there are papers everywhere and A likes eating paper. C missed A eating some stickers (all were found, none ingested) and I missed A eating my credit report (nothing strange appearing in the dipes, lost years 2003-2004).

No comments: