Thursday, January 11, 2007

More sleep. No more mice.

No more mice have appeared. This is a good thing.

We went to see the X-Files doctor today, and she said his cold was a cold. We'll just have to live with it, with breast milk and a cool mist humidifier. No worries unless he can't breathe (!) or spikes a fever. She gave us a prescription cream for his diaper rash (which gave me an excuse to be at Trader Joe's to buy gingersnaps). He's 18.5 pounds officially, for the weight watchers.

A and I start swim lessons Monday. It'll be seven weeks of excitement. I got A swim diapers (reusable) yesterday, and next I'll have to turn my attentions to my own bathing costume (oy vey--why did I buy a bag of gingersnaps today?).

Does an application of prescription diaper cream count if he pees on it immediately?

1 comment:

Chris said...

I vote yes!