Sunday, August 26, 2007

Foggy weekend

I spent a lot of this weekend sick, so it's a blur to me. Saturday morning I was in a stupor while we went to the baby hellhole and bought another car seat for A. We got a Britax Roundabout. It's ugly. I blame it on being sick and not wanting to go anywhere else. I went home and fell asleep for another couple hours with Jake (a sign placed upon my cat read "Come back to Jake-maka. Vacancy: 1." So I'm sure I was a treasure to be with.

But A was complaining every time we put him in the seat, which probably meant he was too big for it and as such needed a bigger seat. Another seat will be purchased for C's car once it gets back from the shop.

A is running a fever again today and has several molars glinting through his gums right now, so he's been cranky today. I've been more coherent today, which is good. If he's got a fever tomorrow, he's going to the pediatrician's.

I was coherent enough to go to the plumeria society meeting and actually win a 'Duke' plumeria cutting (which I'll try to find a photo and link to) and some plumeria seeds. Yes, plumerias have seeds and I'm going to try and start seedlings. Whoa. And the plumeria show and sale is in two weeks so I'll be plumeria crazy all around.

No comments: