Wednesday, August 08, 2007

New blog, new blog

I realized that the writing stuff was taking up too much room on the blog of baby stuff, so I've made a new blog.

Due to my tendency to not keep my big fat mouth shut, that one will be invitation only. It's not you, it's me. I need to be able to sleep after I rant about people who piss me off. I sent out invitations this morning to people who I thought would care, but if you didn't get one, email me and I'll send you an invite. I'm including the people I just forgot and the people I weren't aware read the blog.

Those of you who just want to hear about the bambino should be thrilled.

A picked up a new sign, btw: bird. He likes birds. We went to Sea World yesterday and saw the "Pets Rule" show. He tracked the animals, said "Meow" for the kitties and "Doggie" for the dogs, then watched the window behind us that the birds flew into mid-show very carefully. There's a lot going on in his head.

No comments: