Saturday, April 08, 2006

Musing on mousing

Last night I woke up with intense pain in my right arm. This happens when I've been mousing for long periods of time, and I pretty much just used the mouse for 9 hours yesterday with the stupid website file loading debacle. I took a Tylenol, that's how bad it was, and I hate taking anything when I'm pregnant. I really do. I've been trying to give it a rest but I'm right-handed. Estimated pillow count for sleeping this evening: six.

After errands this morning, we ended up at home, me quilting (what a bad aunt) and the Mistah doing taxes. The fluffernutter came and sat in my folded-up, tailor-seated lap at some point and began purring. The kidlet began kicking at the cat, pretty darn hard.

Today's also the day where the Mistah asked me why I was holding my belly as we drove around. "I can feel the kid hitting my sides on the curves," I told him. "It's like sloshing pickles around in a jar." This is the first time the kid's been big enough to do that, so that's why it gets blogged. (The bridge to Coronado was beautiful today: clear, blue, breathtaking view.)