Friday, April 07, 2006

Please let's all remember that it's Friday.

It's been a week here. Work this week sucked - there was just nothing enjoyable about the week at all. Usually I have one little thing that I can say, "Whee, I did this," or "We figured out this," but since I am currently only halfway through uploading the 250 files to the work website that I am reloading because none of the files saved before when I uploaded them, I really have nothing to show for this week but higher blood pressure (which we all know is bad for pregnant ladies).

This has been the first week in a very long time (at least since we moved) that I can remember thinking that I needed to have an honest-to-God drink. And I'm pregnant, darnit. Plus I only drink hard liquor anyway. The most forgiving medical professionals will allow a glass of wine or so for celebration, but I'm sure a nice shot of Southern Comfort is completely out on the Brewer diet.