Friday, April 28, 2006

"You're not working today, are you?"

I met with the lovely Sarah this afternoon, and told her the story of the urgent care center that made me cry (which will just have to wait until I get my complaint letter together). She checked me over and said, "You are wheezing just talking to me, do you hear that?" I said yes.

"You're not working today, are you?" she asked.

"Well, just from home," I said. I don't think she was buying it.

Sarah then instructed me to take it easy, be aware of my breathing, stay home this weekend instead of running all over, don't clean, don't shop, and to basically sit on the couch and watch movies.

This is not my typical weekend but I called the Boy to update him on Sarah's advice. Then I did good by not stopping by the Whole Foods on the way home as I had previously planned to pick up a couple things. So now I just need to be a coach potato.