Monday, June 19, 2006

Braces are off!

Pictures will go up once the photographer comes home.

I'm happy. My teeth are look so big and there's so much room in my mouth. All the pokey metal bits are gone. The drilling/grinding kept the kid awake throughout the entire thing; it just kick, kick, kicked non-stop. I stopped on the way home to buy Skor bars, pickles, and ice cream and then self-checked just in case I got some funny person checking me out. I am not eating them all together, people. It's hot and I've missed crunchy pickles and toffee the most out of the foods I can eat in preggo state.

We also apparently had a bundle of mail-order love waiting at the door: all sorts of good stuff, including the fabled gazillion-channel baby monitor bought with employee discount. So I want to go through that.

My new boss has decided to schedule meetings for 1PM my time, which has often been within the first 15 minutes of my lunch for the last two weeks. She eats at 11AM and by 2PM her time she thinks I should have eaten. I'll go to today's meeting, but this is not going to work long-term.