Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Is that a leg?

Last night we had pizza with hard crusts (which I could eat!) and crusty garlic bread to celebrate the braces coming off. When I eat too much, I swear I can feel my skin actually stretching.

When I eat too much, the kid stretches out (probably because I've just shoved some more stuff next to it and it has no room). Last night, I ran my hand over my belly, turned to Mistah C and said, "Does that feel like a leg to you?" It certainly felt like a leg to me. The kid's spending most of its time sitting on my right and it felt like it was stretching its legs out to the left.

So maybe we're identifying body parts now, when I'm stuffed and the kid tries to make a break for it.

Today's excitement is going to pick up my retainer and going to birth class. We only have two classes left; scary, no?